Use of Backend Databases to Save Information
We use backend databases to collect or gather information that you give us willingly. These databases are protected with the latest technologies available and will not purposely be shown or shared with any second or third parties without your explicit permission. We will not sell your information to any individual/business/company/organization, ever, under any circumstance. We use these backend databases to store information for your convenience and for the sole purposes of billing practices, client contact information and status of projects that are pending in our system.
Information that we collect that you DO NOT give us
We reserve the right to collect your IP address and the domain from which you came to our site. We will never purposely share this information with any second or third party for any reason. Our server access logs record information about the domain and IP (Internet Protocol) address that you are using. This information will not be purposely shared with anyone other than our internal Administrative staff. The sole purpose of this practice is to monitor our site to track how much traffic we are getting, and where it is coming from as well as to see whether someone has tried (or succeeded) in penetrating our security.
What's up with this PURPOSELY stuff?
While we make every effort to protect your information with our very lives, we do not and cannot 100% guarantee that your data will never be compromised in any way. Why, you ask? While today's technology is very effective in fighting off unwanted snoopers, there have been instances in our modern society where "bad folks" do "bad things." We host our sites on fully protected servers that have the latest technologies to fend off such wrong doers.
A brief summary of our absolute guarantees to you:
- We, as a company, will NEVER purposely share your information with anyone, ever, without your explicit permission to do so.
- We will never sell your information to another party for any reason, EVER!
- If we ever stop providing services for any reason, we will not share or sell your information to anyone for any reason, unless you give us your permission to do so.
- We will make sure that your information is being protected with the latest Internet technologies available to us.
- We will try our best to make sure that our systems are never compromised.